The Deacon’s cross of Vasil Levski, was a gift from his uncle – archimandrite Vasillius, brought from the Holy Sepulchre in 1861. It is kept in the National Museum of Military History and it was donated by Levski’s niece – Sofia Zidarova in 1940.
Revolver “Gasser” M1 is of a relatively high caliber, fast and small in size. It was used many times by Vasil Levski in real firing combats as well as for oath-taking ceremonies of the revolutionary committees. It can be seen in the National Museum of Military History.
The dagger which the Apostle carried when he was travelling around the country. It is kept in the museum in Lovech too.
The sabre of Vasil Levski is 870 mm long with wooden sheath with metal cover in both ends. Until 1967 is was kept in the hiding place of Levski in Troyan monastery. In 1967 it has been given to Vasil Levski Museum – Lovech after its construction.
A bowl for water made of copper and tinned from all sides. It has semi-spherical shape, without a handle and a rounded bottom. Its small size makes it easy to carry and very useful for Vasil Levski – the deacon, the teacher, the traveler and the revolutionary. It was also donated by Sofia Zidarova and is kept in the National Museum of Military History.
The printing device of the Apostle was brought in Bulgaria by Angel Kanchev. Initially it was kept in the house of Maria and Nikola Sirkovi in Lovech. In 1901 Dr. Peter Stoyanov took it and donated it to the museum of the community centre. Today it can be seen in Vasil Levski Museum – Lovech.
The seals made of sealing wax – one or two-sided small seals used by a few towns (Svishtov, Oryahovo, Orhanie, Karlovo, Lovech, Plovdiv, Tarnovo). Levski used them to authenticate his travel ticket (called “teskere”) so that it was necessary to show his identity to the authorities.